- A website that teaches HTML tutorials, Browser Scripting, XML tutorials, ServerScripting, Web Services, Multimedia, and Web building with in-depth interactive tutorials. No login required, it's free to learn but you have to pay to certify.
- Scratch is a programming language that makes it easy to create your own interactive stories, animations, games, music, and art to share on the web.
- Processing is a programming language that’s free to download and learn using tutorials. Create interactive programs using 2D, 3D, or PDF output.
- Download it and learn the absolute basics of programming for free. You'll learn how to use the Ruby programming language using the Shoe toolkit.
- Microsoft Small Basic puts the fun back into computer programming. With a friendly development environment that is very easy to master, it eases students of all ages into the world of programming.